Benefits Of Chair Massage For Your Employees
One of the things business managers and owners struggle with most is providing quality benefits to their employees without breaking the bank. By offering chair massages to your workers at no cost to them, you are not only showing your appreciation for their hard work, but also providing a beneficial service that will result in appreciation toward you in return. Mutual appreciation leads to mutual respect, which leads to greater productivity in the workplace.
Here are a few specific benefits of offering chair massages to your employees:
- Reduced muscle tension
- Decreased emotional stress
- Increased circulation
- More energy
- Boost in productivity
In addition to these benefits, chair massage shows your commitment to the health of your employees, and shows their value to your business.
Ways To Incorporate Chair Massage At Your Office
There are several cost-effective ways you can offer chair massages to your employees. Listed below are a few ideas you can choose from based on your own needs and goals.
- Use chair massages to recognize birthdays, service anniversaries, or other special occasions.
- Provide chair massages as incentive awards or bonuses for reaching specific goals, whether individually or office-wide.
- Include monthly, annual, or otherwise regular chair massage as part of your employee benefits package. This will set you apart from the competition as it is not something that is usually included in these packages.
- Offer chair massages before or after a staff meeting to relieve the stress that often comes with serious meetings.
Whenever and however you decide to incorporate chair massage as a perk for your employees, first contact the professionals at the Downtown Athletic Club in Amarillo. They offer affordable chair massages by experienced, certified massage therapists. You can bring your employees to the DAC facilities for chair massages, or the therapists can bring the massages to your office. In addition, the DAC offers group rates to make it even more cost-effective.